Lord of the rings online
We have news on incoming update, Bullroarer version. We get new region, new reputation things, new crafting (Ironfold) tier. Level cap increases by 5 levels: 3 of them on Legendary items are free, 2 – purchasable. New instance incoming as well as Tier3 content.
Temporaly Update name is “Dwarven lands”, official one is to be announced. Should start at Erebor.
All toons: masteries are reduced from 400% cap to 200% cap, instead “there would be more space for mitigations”. To compensate this, monsters’ health would be reduced, but at lower levels – increased.
Minor changes like new Minstrel instruments, some Warden skills etc.
1) Dwarven region. Do it correctly, get nice stories people would love.
2) [as rumours tell] Mordor keys would open new lootboxes. Unexpectedly nice move, another region to do all dailies in Mordor/Mirkwood.
3) Only 2 levels to grind on LIs, so almost all players would surely have those scrolls/crystals at hand.
1) Decreasing mitigations. There is no need to nerf anything, my poor Minstrel already is struggling with most monsters, nerf him – and he is usefull for concert in Bree only. Kinnies (more experienced than me) tell me thigns wouldd be contrary – stuff would be easier.
2) New crafting tier
3) Most likely – new essences. Essences are starting to become “won’t bother, they’ll screw it withing half year” thing. Why care, grind – when few months later they would become pure trash?
4) No thoughts on ash. Remove the cap or think about removing ash.
Despite equipment – Update should be nice. If only they manage to make quests interesting, not another “blah-blah-next-next”.
Meanwhile my toons grinded Mordor keys – now have 3 of them and 8 slivers – and would continue to grind for them. I am no longer bothering with new Mordor chests – existing are enough. When Update comes, I would have enough boxes and keys. Should boxes be trash – destroy them, use keys.
I have enough will to grind everything: Anfalas scrolls/crystals, keys, boxes, taskboard items. I must be ready when Update comes – and then dive into adventure.
Meanwhile: next week I have some vacation, so – no Lotro/Orion2 untill the end of next week.